[cellml-discussion] CellML.org - changes

  • From: a.cuellar at auckland.ac.nz (Autumn Cuellar)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML.org - changes
  • Date: Fri Apr 9 13:50:23 2004

Hello,

I've changed the layout of the CellML.org website. The new layout looks
fine in browsers that render Cascading StyleSheets properly (which does
not include Netscape 4.x, apparently). If you're using a non-CSS capable
browser, I am probably not the first to tell you that you're a bit
behind in the times, and there's several freely available browsers that
take little time to download (such as http://www.mozilla.org/). Trust
me, you'll thank me later.

I am in the process of fixing minor and major problems with the new
layout and adding new pages. As always, I am happy to take into account
both positive and negative feedback about any of the new
changes/additions. See

http://www.cellml.org/public/news/index.html

for the most noteworthy additions to the site.

Best wishes,
Autumn

P.S. Yes, I am getting rid of the splash page. Give me a minute...
--
Autumn A. Cuellar
Bioengineering Institute

  • [cellml-discussion] CellML.org - changes, Autumn Cuellar, 04/09/2004