[cellml-discussion] repository development document

  • From: matt.halstead at auckland.ac.nz (Matt Halstead)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] repository development document
  • Date: Fri Nov 12 10:43:54 2004

Hi,

attached is a small document that outlines some proposals for

1) The CellML repository

2) CellML naming

3) CellML versioning

It's pretty brief, but I think is a useful starting point. I would
like to begin developing this asap. While the document does talk
about 'versions' and 'variants', it does not propose a syntax. I have
a separate document on that, which I still want to add to.

cheers
Matt