[cellml-discussion] CellML 1.1 freeze

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML 1.1 freeze
  • Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 16:47:53 +1300

Hi all,

We have agreed to a CellML 1.1 freeze for a second time at the meeting today,
so
I propose that the following derivative of the text from CellML 1.0 be
substituted for the "Status of this document" section in the CellML 1.1
specification.

If no-one disagrees sooner I will make the changes next Tuesday:

"Status of this document

The 6 November 2002 version of the CellML 1.1 specification has been reviewed
and endorsed by all of the authors of and contributors to the document. As of
28 February 2006, the syntax and semantics of all of the elements in the
CellML
1.1 namespace are frozen.

The authors invite feedback from the public. Readers are encouraged to
subscribe
and send comments and questions to the cellml-discussion at cellml.org mailing
list.

The latest version of the CellML specification is always available at the
following URI:

http://www.cellml.org/specifications

The list of errata associated with this document is available at the following
URI:

http://www.cellml.org/specifications/cellml_1.1/errata";

Best regards,
Andrew Miller