[cellml-discussion] [Fwd: [Inquiry #86454] Publication requested: draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt]

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] [Fwd: [Inquiry #86454] Publication requested: draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt]
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 09:46:11 +1200

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [Inquiry #86454] Publication requested:
draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt
Date: Tue, 30 May 2006 10:55:09 -0400
From: via RT <iesg-secretary at ietf.org>
CC: brc at zurich.ibm.com, iesg at ietf.org, ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz

Dear Brian:

The following Internet-Draft, which was received from an independent
submitter on May 26th, has been added to the I-D Tracker listing you
as the Shepherding AD:

draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt

The I-D has also been placed on the Agenda for the next IESG Telechat
so that the I-D can be assigned to an appropriate AD.

The IETF Secretariat

> [ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz - Sun May 28 17:37:27 2006]:
>
> via RT wrote:
>
> >Please let us know the intended status of the publication. Thank
you.

> I presume you are referring to the Standards Track Maturity Levels
from
> section 4.1 of BCP9.
>
> As it has not previously been published on the Standards Track, the
> intended status is Proposed Standard.
>
> Best regards,
> Andrew Miller
>

> >>[ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz - Fri May 26 01:55:32 2006]:
> >>
> >>Hi,
> >>
> >>I would like to request publication of
> >>draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt. This draft has been
reviewed

> >on
> >

> >>the ietf-types at iana.org. The only comments to ietf-types regarding
> >>draft-miller-media-type-cellml-02.txt related to the file extension
> >>specified. These comments have been addressed in
> >>draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt, and the person who objected
> >>the original file extension has indicated they are happy with the
> >>

> >new draft.
> >

> >>Best regards,
> >>Andrew Miller

  • [cellml-discussion] [Fwd: [Inquiry #86454] Publication requested: draft-miller-media-type-cellml-03.txt], Andrew Miller, 05/31/2006