[cellml-discussion] CellML API: RDF to model

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML API: RDF to model
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 14:12:01 +0800

Hi Andrew,

> /**
> * The RDF metadata associated with this element.

should probably now be "this model" rather than element.

> Please let me know (via cellml-discussion at cellml.org) if you have any
> objections or comments about the above changes. I would be particularly
> interested to know if anyone is currently using getRDFRepresentation on
> Element (in which case these changes will introduce an incompatibility).

I am currently using getRDFRepresentation, but only on the model
element. I would have no problem moving to this new set of interfaces if
that is the way we decide to go. And I have no objections to the changes
you mention, although a bit confused by some of the wording but I think
I just need to work my way through it.

Andre.

--
David Nickerson, PhD