[cellml-discussion] Download link in cellml.org menu? was Re: DOMWriter

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Download link in cellml.org menu? was Re: DOMWriter
  • Date: Fri, 24 Nov 2006 14:27:49 +1300

David Nickerson wrote:
>>> Is there anyway to have a link somewhere on the main page to the
>>> snapshots FTP site?
>> AFAIK, the only way to achieve that would be to modify the skin used
>> by the Plone Software Centre. Of course, it could be on the
>> individual pages for PCEnv, the CellML API, and so on. That said, we
>> probably don't want the snapshot link to be the first link people
>> see, as there is no guarantee snapshots even work, while RCs have at
>> least been through the functional tests.
>
> ok - as long as there is some way to find the snapshots without having
> to troll back through the mailing list...
>
> how about a link to the downloads PSC from the left hand menu? how
> hard is that to add?
It can be added by modifying this file...
https://svn.physiomeproject.org/svn/physiome/plone_products/cellmlSkin/trunk/skins/cellmlSkin/cellml_menu.pt

and getting Gareth to update the Plone product on the website and
restart the server. I will bring this up on Monday at the CellML
meeting. I am sending this to the cellml-discussion list in case anyone
else has an opinion on if we should do this, or if we should just let
people go to the tools page first.

  • [cellml-discussion] Download link in cellml.org menu? was Re: DOMWriter, Andrew Miller, 11/24/2006