[cellml-discussion] import bug in the CCGS?

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] import bug in the CCGS?
  • Date: Thu, 21 Dec 2006 15:54:22 +0800

I have attached two implementations of the same equation, y = sin(x).

In the case where the equation is given in a component within the same
model as its parent in the encapsulation hierarchy (import_bug-ok.xml)
everything works fine and CellML2C gives me the expected code.

If I move the exact same component to a separate model (sin.xml) and
import it (import_bug-fail.xml) then CellML2C tells me the model is now
overconstrained. But as far as I can tell it is the exact same model.

Can anyone spot an obvious mistake or is this a bug in the CCGS?

Thanks,
David.

--
David Nickerson, PhD