[cellml-discussion] some repository stats

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] some repository stats
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 15:51:08 +1200

Hi Folks,

I have now checked every model in the repository in PCEnv and recorded
whether they run, and if so, whether they integrate, or if they don't
run, what the error message is. The great majority contain undefined
variables.

As of 24/04/07:
Out of a total of 250 different models (I only counted once, so make
that plus or minus a few,) 58 models are functional in PCEnv and have
therefore made it to a one star rating. That's 23.2 %, which isn't too bad.

There are 412 files in the repository, so that equates to an average of
1.65 versions/variants per model.

Most of the variants got uploaded automatically from the old repository
as versions, so that's something I'll fix eventually.

As of now, a star next to the model name in the repository list
definitively means that at least one version of that model runs and
integrates in PCEnv.

James