[cellml-discussion] altering existing currents in an electrophysiology model

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] altering existing currents in an electrophysiology model
  • Date: Wed, 30 May 2007 16:04:28 +0800

Hi all,

I have just jotted down some thoughts on possible ways to author models
such that they can be reused and modified without having to import
individual components and rebuild connections. I've been looking at this
recently in regard to reusing entire electrophysiology models but
wanting to alter some of the potentially deeply encapsulated variables.

The page is http://www.cellml.org/wiki/ModelReuse and I'd be keen on any
thoughts people might have on this...

Andre.

--
David Nickerson, PhD
Research Fellow
Email: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg

  • [cellml-discussion] altering existing currents in an electrophysiology model, David Nickerson, 05/30/2007