[cellml-discussion] CellML Tracker being tested athttp://bowmore.elyt.com/bugzilla/

  • From: david.nickerson at nus.edu.sg (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML Tracker being tested athttp://bowmore.elyt.com/bugzilla/
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 15:02:58 +0800

Clicking the "Submit a problem report...." link under the most common
actions leads to a page where the user must choose a product on which to
enter a tracker item. It is not very obvious what to do on this page as
the instructions are hidden in the page title sitting above the
navigation bar - maybe its just me, but that is the last place I looked
for instructions on what to do....perhaps the instructions could be
placed in the main body of the page?

If I then choose, for example, CellML core specifications I get a bunch
of stuff and a big red banner telling me " There are no duplicate
statistics for today (2007-07-20) or yesterday." followed by "Please
press Back and try again." and what looks like the standard footer
navigation bar.

I press Back and try again with the same result. How should I submit a
new tracker item?

Thanks,
David.