[cellml-discussion] Tracker items on the discussion list

  • From: mhucka at caltech.edu (Michael Hucka)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Tracker items on the discussion list
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 21:47:38 -0700

I'm not sure how to say this without sounding like an
ungrateful louse, so I'll just say it --

Maybe I didn't notice the message that explained why notices
of tracker additions are being posted to this discussion
list, but I really don't understand why this is being done.
I'd really to keep an eye on CellML discussions, but really
don't want to see tracker items and honestly don't think
they belong on this list. Am I the only one who feels that
way?

MH

--
Mike Hucka, Ph.D. mhucka at caltech.edu http://bnmc.caltech.edu
Senior Research Fellow, Control and Dynamical Systems

  • [cellml-discussion] Tracker items on the discussion list, Michael Hucka, 07/30/2007