[cellml-discussion] Bug in Nygren model

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Bug in Nygren model
  • Date: Thu, 16 Aug 2007 15:37:05 +1200

Dear Daniel,

Thanks for your work on this. We really appreciate domain experts coming
and picking out bugs like that. Eventually we hope to have a big enough
community that this sort of thing is so commonplace that it is pretty
much a non-event.

We'll get the fixed version up right away.

Kind regards,
James Lawson