[cellml-discussion] Links to old repository

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Links to old repository
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 19:07:10 +1200

Hi

If your site has links to the old CellML repository
(http://www.cellml.org/examples/repository/index.html) please update these
to the correct address for the current repository
(http://www.cellml.org/models).

Also, we will soon be changing the old repository page to redirect to the
new repository after a 5 second delay during which the user can opt to
follow a link to a non-redirecting page for the old repository. If this
raises any issues please notify us. Since we think this is a minor change
and unlikely to be of concern to anyone, we will only wait about 2 days for
feedback on this.

Regards,

Randall Britten

Software Development Leader