[cellml-discussion] cellml in synthetic biology

  • From: Herbert_Sauro at kgi.edu (Herbert Sauro)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] cellml in synthetic biology
  • Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 20:49:11 -0700

organizing a small workshop next april to discuss standards in synthetic
biology, nothing to do with SBML or CellML though they may be used as
examples. SBML is currently a suitable vehicle for synthetic biology and
CellML is an expensive standard to support so I am not convinced of either as
yet but I could be wrong.

Give me an email if you are interested in attending. The workshop will be
located near Seattle. For those who have a concrete contribution there is
likely to be travel support.

regards
Herbert Sauro