[cellml-discussion] CellML Workshop 2008

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML Workshop 2008
  • Date: Tue, 04 Dec 2007 11:55:16 +1300

Following on from the success of the inaugural CellML workshop in 2007,
we will be hosting a second meeting on Wednesday 26th March 2008. This
event will be held at Old Government House at The University of
Auckland, just before the workshop on Multiscale Modelling of the Heart
- 27th-29th March, (http://www.bioeng.auckland.ac.nz/events/msmh/) which
is to be held on Waiheke Island, Auckland, New Zealand.

We are expecting the 2008 meeting to follow a similar format to the
first workshop; with a series of short presentations and with time
allocated for group discussions. The full programme will be published
shortly.

For more information please see the CellML Workshop 2008 announcement page:

http://www.cellml.org/workshop/workshop2008/

or contact Catherine Lloyd, Poul Nielsen or Peter Hunter.

Registration is free, and can be arranged my emailing Catherine at
c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz

We look forward to seeing many of you at the meeting in March.

  • [cellml-discussion] CellML Workshop 2008, Catherine Lloyd, 12/04/2007