[cellml-discussion] A list of proposed changes to semantics to makein CellML 1.2

  • From: p.nielsen at auckland.ac.nz (Poul Nielsen)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] A list of proposed changes to semantics to makein CellML 1.2
  • Date: Sat, 22 Dec 2007 11:19:52 +1300

I think that Jonathan is correct - the concept of 'in' and 'out'
does not make sense in a declarative description. One way to remedy
this would be to remove the 'public_interface' and
'private_interface' attributes from the <variable> element and
replace them with an 'interface' attribute which could assume values
"public", "private", or "none". This is a pretty fundamental change
to the specification but I think that it better reflects the
declarative intent of CellML model descriptions.

Best wishes
Poul