[cellml-discussion] ModelDB

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ModelDB
  • Date: Fri, 30 May 2008 10:51:32 +1200

Thanks Andre,

I have seen this before, not sure if they've done a lot of work on it
since I last looked or whether I just missed how cool it is :) The
individual model pages are excellent. They're well designed and very
well populated with useful information, just fantastic.

They have an awful lot of neuronal models, which is great - something
we're missing on the CellML repository.

http://senselab.med.yale.edu/modeldb/FindByRegionList.asp is pretty
interesting.

I'm actually a little bogged down with other work at the moment but
hopefully I should be able to get back to the ontology work next week.

Cheers,
James