[cellml-discussion] Announcement of release candidate 1 of PCEnv 0.4 and CellML DOM API 1.4

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Announcement of release candidate 1 of PCEnv 0.4 and CellML DOM API 1.4
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 08:12:57 +0100

> Hi all,
>
> Release candidate 1 of the CellML DOM API 1.4 has now been released at
> http://www.cellml.org/downloads/cellml_api/releases/1.4rc1
>
> Release candidate 1 of PCEnv 0.4 has also been released, at
> http://www.cellml.org/downloads/pcenv/releases/0.4rc1
>
> A release candidate will become a release one week from announcement on
> this list if there are no problems identified with it.
>
> Should you find any bugs in the releases, or have feature
> requests, please report it to our bugtracker at
> https://tracker.physiomeproject.org, or alternatively email
> me at j.marsh at auckland.ac.nz

Thanks for this Justin!

Otherwise, how many people are subscribed to the CellML discussion list?

The reason I am asking this is that PCEnv 0.4rc1 is not visible from
http://www.cellml.org/downloads/pcenv/ which is where most people will look
for the official version of PCEnv and maybe even any release candidate (RC).
If not the latter, then I wonder how they could find out about RCs. In other
words, would it be worth making it obvious that there is such a release
candidate available?

I know you can click on the "Show all releases..." link and see the 0.4rc1
there, but are people really going to do that? I only ever did this time
because I was looking for the RC...

Alan