[cellml-discussion] Model repository for CellML 1.1 - surveying interest in access to prototype

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Model repository for CellML 1.1 - surveying interest in access to prototype
  • Date: Sat, 5 Jul 2008 17:41:02 +1200

Hi

We have recently completed a prototype of the new repository software, PMR2
(Physiome Model Repository 2). We are currently running this internally on
our LAN, and are aiming to run it on a publicly visible server in the near
future. I would like to know how many people are interested in accessing
this prototype, so that we can have some idea of what the hosting
requirements are. Please reply by e-mail to me if you will be accessing the
prototype once it is available.

(If you have access to the ABI LAN, then please note that in the reply,
since there will be no point hosting it externally if the instance on the
LAN will suffice.)

Regards,

Randall Britten

Software Development Leader