[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML team meeting minutes 2008-07-30

  • From: dagmar at ebi.ac.uk (Dagmar Köhn)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML team meeting minutes 2008-07-30
  • Date: Thu, 07 Aug 2008 14:53:32 +0200

Dear all,

I would like to add to Nicolas' comments that we have put a SED-ML
sample file specifying the simulation of a biochemical model (in this
case indeed an SBML model - BIOMODELS 21) in the sourceforge SVN
repository of the MIASE project.
I hope it gives you a better idea of the SED-ML format that encodes the
MIASE guidelines:
http://miase.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/miase/sed-ml/examples/

A detailed description of both the above SED-ML example and the SED-ML
format itself is also available from:
http://miase.svn.sourceforge.net/viewvc/miase/sed-ml/documents/
You might want to have a look at the provided paper in order to
understand our idea of the format (section 2) and go through the
explanation of the XML example (section 3). The paper has been submitted
to and is going to be published after the CMSB 2008 conference.

I agree with everything Nicolas already said in his last mail and would
really appreciate your comments on the format, especially your doubts
concerning the closeness to SBML.

Thanks for your interest in MIASE/SED-ML.
Dagmar