[cellml-discussion] New Proposed Structure for the CellML Website

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] New Proposed Structure for the CellML Website
  • Date: Tue, 19 Aug 2008 15:59:25 +1200

And one more thing, while I think of it - we had a proposal in the ABI
meeting a while back to start putting up copies of posters and
presentations relevant to CellML on cellml.org, and while (IIRC,) we
agreed that this was a good idea, we have not yet formally created a
section on the site for this purpose because we were conducting the site
review and content audit. So perhaps this would be a category to add
under 'About CellML' - perhaps to be grouped with 'publications'?

On a related note, if anyone has suggestions for categories /
architectures that might be useful in the future (if not right now,)
we'd be very interested to hear. One such example might be a prospective
'ontologies' section, which we discussed, but weren't sure where to put.

Kind regards,
James