[cellml-discussion] Announcing the CellML, SBGN, SBO, BioPAX, and MIASE 2009 Workshop

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Announcing the CellML, SBGN, SBO, BioPAX, and MIASE 2009 Workshop
  • Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 12:57:15 +1300

Dear All

Following on from the success of the CellML Workshops in 2007 and 2008
we will be hosting another workshop in 2009 - this time with a slight
difference. Discussions with various groups have lead to the idea of
making this event a "super-workshop" combining the themes of:

CellML, SBGN, SBO, BioPAX, and MIASE

We believe this will be an excellent opportunity to bring together the
various growing communities to discuss recent developments and future
plans.

This meeting will be held over 5 days, 5th-9th April 2009, on Waiheke
Island - just a 40 minute ferry ride from downtown Auckland.

Registration for this event is free and accommodation costs will be
covered.

If you would like to register for this event please do so at:
http://www.cellml.org/workshop/workshop2009/register-cellml2009

The programme has yet to be confirmed, but we anticipate there will be
a series of short presentations, with plenty of time reserved for
group discussions. We will also be encouraging everyone to stay at the
same centre (Waiheke Island Resort) to allow further opportunities for
discussion.

More information will be posted on the CellML website shortly
(http://www.cellml.org/workshop/workshop2009/
), but we would like to take the opportunity now to alert you to the
event to allow you to incorporate it into your busy schedules.

We look forward to seeing many of you again and also hope to welcome
many new faces.

Best wishes

Poul Nielsen, Peter Hunter, Mike Hucka, and Catherine Lloyd