[cellml-discussion] CellML leadership structures

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML leadership structures
  • Date: Fri, 23 Jan 2009 11:38:47 +1300

Hi all,

We're bouncing around some ideas about how we might structure the
decision making process within the CellML community. Ideally, we want to
make it as transparent as possible and have some kind of executive group
that reports directly to the community via a fair, democratic process.

I've drafted a document that outlines some of the ideas we've talked
about in the Auckland CellML meetings. There are a few holes in it that
we need to patch up - namely, how the actual voting system might work.

Please let me know what you think.

Kind regards,
James