[cellml-discussion] Announcement of PCEnv 0.6rc1 (release candidate for PCEnv 0.6)

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Announcement of PCEnv 0.6rc1 (release candidate for PCEnv 0.6)
  • Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2009 09:23:01 -0000

Hi Justin,

> The first release candidate for PCEnv version 0.6 has been released.
> This is the first version of PCEnv since 0.1 that can run on OS X;
> there
> are also a number of other improvements since PCEnv 0.5.
> More information, and the released files themselves, are available at
> http://www.cellml.org/downloads/pcenv/releases/0.6rc1
>
> A release candidate will become a release one week from announcement on
> this list if there are no problems identified with it.

Don't you think that ONE week (?!) might be a bit short? I mean that one of
the biggest changes in PCEnv is that it now works under OS X. So, I would
expect people wanting to test it under that operating system to need a bit
more than one week. Even for those who use Windows and/or Linux in fact...

Alan