[cellml-discussion] cellml.org members directories

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] cellml.org members directories
  • Date: Fri, 13 Mar 2009 12:34:34 +1300

Dear all,

I am currently in the process of migrating data and content from our
current cellml.org site to a new build of the redesigned cellml.org
site, which we'll be launching in time for the CellML workshop in the
first week of April (more on this closer to the time.)

Everyone who has a login at cellml.org has a directory
(www.cellml.org/members/yourlogin) which they can put content into.

We have had some problems with the current wiki module ZWiki on
cellml.org, and so we won't be supporting it in the new site. What this
means is that any directories with ZWiki pages in them must have these
pages stripped out before they can be imported to the new site, since it
will not recognise the file type.

I'd like to ask everyone who has content in their members directories to
have a look and see if they have any wiki documents. If you'd like to
keep these documents, please convert them to standard plone pages.
Otherwise, please delete them. If you're not sure how to do this, please
let me know.

Since we have a reasonably tight deadline, we want to migrate these
directories on Friday March 27th, which is two weeks from now.

Thanks very much, my apologies for the inconvenience.

Kind regards,
James