[cellml-discussion] Using CellML for simplified neuron models? (Alan Garny)

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Using CellML for simplified neuron models? (Alan Garny)
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jun 2009 14:02:23 +0100

Hi Hans,

I can see your point now and agree that the solution I offered is not
suitable. In fact, I wasn't happy with the solution myself, but that was the
best I could come up with with CellML in mind. So, yes, this means that
events are not supported by CellML, unlike in SBML.

Bottom line: you are out of luck with CellML while SBML is what you are
after, at least with regards to events.

Alan