[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML team meeting minutes 2009-07-22

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML team meeting minutes 2009-07-22
  • Date: Mon, 3 Aug 2009 19:59:13 +1200

Hi Peter

With regards to item 2, according to the model status comment James
has already created a PCEnv session file for Iribe et al:

http://models.cellml.org/exposure/62724a9b65d81c479e484513aa32e9d3

It looks like this already has a session file - but without an
embedded SVG diagram (I make that comment based on the fact there is
no image for this model in the repository).

Pulasthi/Linda - would you please be able to create a diagram for this
model, load it into the repository in the correct folder, and update
the documentation to link to it please? The paper is attached.
Unfortunately there is no schematic in the paper - it's going to be a
case of creating one from scratch based on the list of currents, etc.
in the appendix. Andre and James will be back from Japan next week
and they will be able to check your diagram for you (sorry to
volunteer you Andre and James in your absence - but I thought you
wouldn't mind!!!)

Also, related to number 2 in general - Peter, I know that James is
reluctant to create a whole lot of OpenCell session files right now -
there is a valid reason for this - either relating to OpenCell or PMR2
- he can update you himself. But creating one-off session files that
have been requested, for the time being, is fine.

Best wishes
Catherine