[cellml-discussion] Using CellML for simplified neuron models? (Alan Garny)

  • From: hans.ekkehard.plesser at umb.no (Dr. Hans Ekkehard Plesser)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Using CellML for simplified neuron models? (Alan Garny)
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 10:14:41 +0100

Hi Poul,

I was just wondering how the work on CellML 1.2 is coming along, especially
with respect to
events. I couldn't find anything about events on the "differences between 1.1
and 1.2" page
(http://www.cellml.org/specifications/proposed-differences-between-the-1-1-and-1-2-CellML-specifications).

Best regards,
Hans