[cellml-discussion] I am leaving the ABI

  • From: j.lawson at auckland.ac.nz (James Lawson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] I am leaving the ABI
  • Date: Wed, 16 Dec 2009 16:38:31 +1300

Hi all,

This is just a note to say that I will be leaving the Auckland
Bioengineering Institute on January 14th 2010, after which point I will
no longer be a regular contributor to the CellML project. I do plan to
stay up to date with developments in the project and to keep in touch
with the community after my departure.

I'd like to say what a fantastic few years I've had on the project, and
that I have very much enjoyed working with everyone who works tirelessly
to make CellML the revolutionary technology that it is.

Kind regards,
James Lawson