[cellml-discussion] The programme for the 2010 workshop has been outlined

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] The programme for the 2010 workshop has been outlined
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 12:51:20 +1300

Dear all

We would like to advertise that the preliminary programme for the 2010
CellML workshop has recently been outlined. Details can be found on
the CellML website:

http://www.cellml.org/community/events/workshop/2010/programme

We'd also like to take this opportunity to invite potential
participants to register for the event:

http://www.cellml.org/community/events/workshop/2010/2010-registration

Registration for the workshop is free and we would like to encourage
people to present their research. If you have already registered but
have yet to commit to a presentation topic or title could you please
email this information to me as soon as possible so we can start to
put together a more detailed programme.

If you you have any questions or need more information please don't
hesitate to contact me.

We are looking forward to seeing familiar and new faces in February.

Best wishes
Catherine

  • [cellml-discussion] The programme for the 2010 workshop has been outlined, Catherine Lloyd, 01/11/2010