[cellml-discussion] copyright

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] copyright
  • Date: Tue, 2 Feb 2010 07:14:57 +1300

Dear Hannes

Yes, you are welcome to use this image. We are in the process of
applying a Creative Commons Attribution license to the repository and
all it's content, however since we are not quite there yet if you use
this image please just cite the Bioinformatics paper.

If any of the other CellML team members object to this, or have other
ideas, I'm sure they will get back to you in the next few hours.

Thank you for being so polite and for asking!

Best wishes
Catherine