[cellml-discussion] Remote "attendance" at the CellML hackathon and workshop

  • From: p.hunter at auckland.ac.nz (Peter Hunter)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Remote "attendance" at the CellML hackathon and workshop
  • Date: Wed, 10 Feb 2010 09:23:10 +1300

Thanks Catherine!
--------------------------
Sent using BlackBerry

----- Original Message -----
From: cellml-discussion-bounces at cellml.org <cellml-discussion-bounces at
cellml.org>
To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion at cellml.org>
Sent: Wed Feb 10 09:03:00 2010
Subject: [cellml-discussion] Remote "attendance" at the CellML hackathon and
workshop

Dear All

We have received a number of requests for an audio-visual connection
to the CellML hackathon and workshop allowing people to attend
"remotely". I have set up meeting rooms on Evo:

http://evo.caltech.edu/evoGate/

If you would like to "remotely attend" the hackathon and/or the
workshop you will need to pre-register (for free) in advance at Evo.
The meetings are called CellML Hackathon (Feb 24th 8.30-16.00 NZ
time), CellML Workshop (Feb 25th 8.30-17.30 NZ time) and CellML
Workshop (day 2) (Feb 26th 8.30-18.00 NZ time). The meetings are
password protected: for the hackathon - cellmlhack, and for the
workshop (both days) cellmlwork.

We intend to have both audio and visual connections set up. If the
connection becomes unstable there are also phone numbers supplied by
Evo which can be called (for free).

Please trial the software in advance and let me know if you have any
questions.

Best wishes
Catherine