[cellml-discussion] Fwd: Evo connection

  • From: m.cooling at auckland.ac.nz (Mike Cooling)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Fwd: Evo connection
  • Date: Wed, 24 Feb 2010 12:05:00 +1300

On his question about practices for modular modelling, I have sent Lucian a
list of our publications in this area over the last 3-4 years from me,
Sarala Wimalaratne, David Nickerson, and Jonna Terkildsen. I also included
our latest work on a repository-enabled modular model library, in this case
for Synthetic Biology, made available on Advance Access just over a week
ago. I include a link here in case there are others similarly interested who
cannot be at the talks tomorrow.

http://bioinformatics.oxfordjournals.org/cgi/content/abstract/btq063

Cheers,

Mike.