[cellml-discussion] CellML for R

  • From: shellman at umich.edu (Erin)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML for R
  • Date: Mon, 23 Aug 2010 19:25:51 -0000

Hello,

I'm developing a large-scale model of the pancreatic beta cell as part of my
dissertation research. I'm constructing the model in R, the open-source
statistical software suite (more info here: http://cran.r-project.org/). I
was wondering if there is any interest in a collaborative project to create
a package for R to read/write/edit CellML files for use in modeling and
simulation? R has a huge international user base, and making CellML
available to those users would be beneficial for the R and CellML
communities.

I look forward to hearing from you!

Erin

--