[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 20th October 2010

  • From: r.britten at auckland.ac.nz (Randall Britten)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 20th October 2010
  • Date: Tue, 26 Oct 2010 11:04:15 +1300

Hi Alan

TeLICeMS is the "Text Language for the Input of CellML Models Service"
component, a new component/service that Andrew recently added to the API to
parse a text language (i.e. COR like text language, dubbed "TeLICeM") into
CellML, and back. It is based on the COR like text language parsing that
you developed for OpenCell.

First mentioned here:
http://www.cellml.org/community/meeting/minutes/2010/10.06

Regards,