[cellml-discussion] debugging undifined variable in component

  • From: alan.garny at dpag.ox.ac.uk (Alan Garny)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] debugging undifined variable in component
  • Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2010 15:28:56 -0000

Hi Hannes,

First, I would recommend using the latest version of PCEnv (which,
incidentally, is now known as OpenCell), which is 0.8
(http://www.opencell.org/). Secondly, I had a quick look at the model using
COR (http://cor.physiol.ox.ac.uk/; note: that software is not being developed
further, but it might still provide you with a better way of debugging that
model. It requires Windows though...), and it did indeed report some mapping
issues. Basically, there were two occurrences of two components being mapped
twice (check the Diff.html which highlights what I am talking about using the
COR 'format' for clarity). I have corrected those (see the attached revised
CellML file), but now there are tens of other errors and well... I shall
leave them to you to fix...

Alan