[cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 24th November 2010

  • From: c.lloyd at auckland.ac.nz (Catherine Lloyd)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] ABI CellML Meeting Minutes, 24th November 2010
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2010 15:23:59 +1300

Dear all

I know I am no longer part of the CellML team but I did read this
week's meeting minutes and I want to comment on this fantastic progress:

Amy: has coded up the Swat 2004 model in CellML and pushed it to the
repository.
Camille: has coded up and pushed Goldbeter et al. 2007 and G?rard C,
Goldbeter A, 2009.
Mona: has coded up and pushed Houart et al. 1999, Garmendia-Torres et
al. 2007, and Conradie et al. 2010.

To put this in context, at the time of Wednesday's meeting Mona and
Camille had been working for the CellML team for 7 and 5 days
respectively, and Amy had only been with the team for 2 days!

I think this is amazing progress - well done!

Thank you also to Dougal for handling the repository side of things in
the interim.

Best wishes
Catherine