[cellml-discussion] Harmony 2011 (the HAckathon on Resources for MOdeliNg in biologY )

  • From: nad.anwar at gmail.com (Nadia Anwar)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Harmony 2011 (the HAckathon on Resources for MOdeliNg in biologY )
  • Date: Sat, 20 Nov 2010 17:57:12 -0000

Dear all,

We are starting to think about specific dates for Harmony 2011 in NYC.
We would like to maximize attendance and avoid scheduling clashes,
please take a few minutes to fill out the doodle poll
(http://doodle.com/2xevxek3nv8ua69w
) so that we can get a better idea of general availability in April
and May 2011.

*** I will be closing this poll on Friday 26th November (next week)
and will announce dates for Harmony on the 30th of November. ***

If anyone requires invitation letters for visas, please get in touch
with me directly.

Best,

Nadia

Nadia Anwar