[cellml-discussion] CellML Workshop 2011 programme now available

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] CellML Workshop 2011 programme now available
  • Date: Thu, 7 Apr 2011 14:16:15 +1200

Hi all,

The initial programme for the 2011 CellML workshop is now available:
http://www.cellml.org/community/events/workshop/2011/workshop-programme

You can also find the details required to attend the workshop remotely
using the EVO software:
http://www.cellml.org/community/events/workshop/2011/remote-attendance.
Please note that we are not currently planning on broadcasting the
discussion sessions unless there is interest in doing so. If you are
interested, please let me know or be in the EVO meeting room on the
day.

Cheers,
David.

  • [cellml-discussion] CellML Workshop 2011 programme now available, David Nickerson, 04/07/2011