[cellml-discussion] First unofficial draft of specification on CellML parameter uncertainty

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] First unofficial draft of specification on CellML parameter uncertainty
  • Date: Mon, 30 May 2011 12:09:55 +1200

Hi all,

I've put together an unofficial draft specification on how uncertainty
in CellML parameters could be represented.

The first draft of this document is attached as a PDF; please let me
know what you think.

The specification is in DocBook; the source code and scripts to generate
PDF and XHTML from it are on github at:
https://github.com/A1kmm/cellml-uncertainty

If you are proposing substantial changes, the preferred format is as a
change to the DocBook in a public git repository, but I am willing to
manually merge in suggested changes in any form.

Please let me know if you have any comments on the document.

The next stage will be to try to implement the specification so the
specification has some implementation experience.

Best wishes,
Andrew