[cellml-discussion] Submitting a model to the CellML repository.

  • From: Sanjay.Kharche at manchester.ac.uk (Sanjay Kharche)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Submitting a model to the CellML repository.
  • Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2011 07:10:32 +0000

Dear All

I am guessing that this topic may have been discussed here, and also
explained in the online FAQs. However, can you please advise me about the
following.

Please could you let me know how I can go about preparing my recently
published mouse electrophysiology model to the cellml model repository. I
have figures, and working C code. I have also registered on the CellML
website, and I can see that I can create workspaces etc. However, I am not
completely sure about how to go about it.

many thanks
Sanjay