[cellml-discussion] Election of CellML Editorial Board

  • From: dj.cowan at auckland.ac.nz (Dougal Cowan)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Election of CellML Editorial Board
  • Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2011 08:58:51 +1300

This email is a reminder about the current election for the CellML
Editorial Board. Details of the election and information about the
candidates can be found on the CellML website:

http://www.cellml.org/about/news/editorialboardelection

Voting has now been open for one week, and will be open for one more
week from today. We would like to encourage anyone with an interest in
CellML to read about the candidates and place a vote.

I will send a final reminder on Thursday the 6th of October, and voting
will close on Friday the 7th.

Cheers,
Dougal