[cellml-discussion] Auckland CellML Meeting planned for Wednesday July 4th from 9-10 AM (NZST)

  • From: ak.miller at auckland.ac.nz (Andrew Miller)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Auckland CellML Meeting planned for Wednesday July 4th from 9-10 AM (NZST)
  • Date: Tue, 03 Jul 2012 11:07:17 +1200

Hi,

There will be a meeting in Auckland to discuss the development of the
CellML specifications tomorrow (Wednesday the 4th of July, at 9 AM
NZST). The idea of this meeting is that it will allow members of the
CellML community based in Auckland to express their views on development
of the CellML specifications, and provide input to the CellML editors
about the level of consensus on different matters about the
specification within this subset of the CellML community.

Venue: Level 6 Access Node Room, 70 Symonds St, Auckland Bioengineering
Institute.

If anyone wants to participate in the meeting remotely (e.g. over
Skype), please let me know in advance and I can arrange remote access.

Proposed agenda:
1. Discussion and confirmation of agenda (target: 9:00 - 9:05).
2. Should CellML 1.2 be an incremental change over CellML 1.1, with
another version planned shortly after, or should it try to incorporate a
wider set of changes? (target: 9:05 - 9:25)
3. Should MathML 3 be included in CellML 1.2? (target: 9:25-9:45)
4. When should namespaces change? (target: 9:45-10:00)

Please let me know if you want to propose any additions or changes to
the agenda.

Best wishes,