[cellml-discussion] Editor election results and call for vote in run-off election

  • From: david.nickerson at gmail.com (David Nickerson)
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Editor election results and call for vote in run-off election
  • Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2013 15:20:09 +1300

Hi all,

The results from the run-off vote have been validated, and the results
are as follows:

Mike T. Cooling: 13
Andrew Miller: 4

Congratulations to Mike Cooling, the new CellML editor for the term 2013-2015.

Thanks to everyone participating in the election process. The editors
will now focus on getting the 1.2 specification moved forward...

Cheers,
Andre.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 9:41 AM, David Nickerson
<david.nickerson at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> The results from the recent editor election have been counted and
> validated. The results are as follows:
>
> Mike T. Cooling: 8
> Andrew Miller: 8
> Randy Thomas: 7
>
> To resolve the tie, we will be having a run-off election between Mike
> and Andrew to determine the new editor. The run-off vote is now open
> and available at: http://goo.gl/02iwt
>
> Voting will close on February 8 2013.
>
> To be eligible to vote you must be a member of the cellml-discussion
> mailing list (lists.cellml.org/mailman/listinfo/cellml-discussion).
> All members of the mailing list get one vote, and in the case of
> multiple votes the last one is the one that will count (so you can
> vote again to cancel any previous votes).
>
> Thanks,
> David.

  • [cellml-discussion] Editor election results and call for vote in run-off election, David Nickerson, 02/11/2013