[[cellml-discussion] ] Talking about Distributions.

  • From: Lucian Smith <lucianoelsmitho AT gmail.com>
  • To: cellml-discussion AT lists.cellml.org
  • Subject: [[cellml-discussion] ] Talking about Distributions.
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2013 12:37:32 -0700

So, I'm the chair of the "Using distributions in model descriptions"
session at COMBINE this year (the Tuesday 14:00-15:30 slot). I think it
would be valuable to have a CellML perspective. I'm not up to speed on the
current state of distributions in CellML/FieldML, but I know it's been at
least a topic of discussion in the past. Is there anyone who will be at
COMBINE this year who would be interested in talking about this subject?
Thanks!

-Lucian Smith

  • [[cellml-discussion] ] Talking about Distributions., Lucian Smith, 09/10/2013