[[cellml-discussion] ] 8th International CellML Workshop - April 14 & 15, Auckland, New Zealand

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>, sed-ml-discuss AT lists.sourceforge.net, sysbio AT caltech.edu
  • Subject: [[cellml-discussion] ] 8th International CellML Workshop - April 14 & 15, Auckland, New Zealand
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2014 22:35:32 +1300

Hi all,

The 8th International CellML Workshop is rapidly approaching on April 14 &
15, to be held at the Goldie Vineyard on Waiheke Island in Auckland's
Hauraki Gulf (http://www.cellml.org/community/events/workshop/2014). Thanks
to the generous support of our sponsors there is no registration charge to
attend the workshop. We are limited in the number of attendees we can fit
in the location, so be sure to register quickly to avoid disappointment.
Registration is available at: http://goo.gl/q3R1JD.

This year the workshop will feature the following topics.

- The CellML specification status, direction, and future requirements.
- CellML-related software updates and demonstrations (including the
CellML API and OpenCOR <http://opencor.ws/>).
- The Physiome model repository <http://models.physiomeproject.org/> -
infrastructure plans, updates, user requirements, and future directions.
- Related standardisation efforts - SED-ML <http://sed-ml.org/>,
SBML<http://sbml.org/>
, FieldML <http://fieldml.org/>, BioSignalML<http://www.biosignalml.org/>
.
- Metadata and data annotation.
- Mathematical modelling best practices and workflows.

The 8th International CellML Workshop is jointly sponsored by the Auckland
Bioengineering Institute <http://www.abi.auckland.ac.nz/>, the Maurice
Wilkins Centre <http://www.mauricewilkinscentre.org/>, and the Faculty of
Science Initiative for Complex Biological
Systems<http://www.science.auckland.ac.nz/en/about/our-research/research-in-the-faculty-of-science/initiative-for-complex-biological-systems.html>
.

Cheers,
David.

  • [[cellml-discussion] ] 8th International CellML Workshop - April 14 & 15, Auckland, New Zealand, David Nickerson, 03/03/2014