[[cellml-discussion] ] PMR release 8 rc1 is staged

  • From: Tommy Yu <tommy.yu AT auckland.ac.nz>
  • To: CellML Discussion Group <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: [[cellml-discussion] ] PMR release 8 rc1 is staged
  • Date: Fri, 04 Apr 2014 16:48:50 +1300

Hi,

The next release of PMR, release 8, is staged on
http://staging.physiomeproject.org/

A brief list of changes include:

- Integration of core RICORDO search, i.e. one without the OWL DL
(description logic) enabled.
- Note that we don't currently have data annotated to that standard, so its
usefulness is limited until we have data
- UI Improvements
- Exposure portlet showing how to begin collaboration
- Webservice improvements
- Temporary password generation for legacy authentication methods required
by applications from webservice

Regards,
Tommy.

  • [[cellml-discussion] ] PMR release 8 rc1 is staged, Tommy Yu, 04/04/2014