[[cellml-discussion] ] [Combine-announce] Fwd: [Combine-coord] Register now for the ICSB 2014

  • From: Nicolas Le Novere <n.lenovere AT gmail.com>
  • To: combine-announce AT ebi.ac.uk
  • Subject: [[cellml-discussion] ] [Combine-announce] Fwd: [Combine-coord] Register now for the ICSB 2014
  • Date: Fri, 02 May 2014 22:31:05 +0100

Dear Colleagues,

This year, COMBINE will be an associated partner of ICSB. We will have the
opportunity of inserting in the satchel of each delegate documentation about
our standards. ICSB will also feature a satellite COMBINE tutorial,
presenting our standards, and a variety of tools using them to develop and
analyse models. We would be grateful if you could spread the word among your
colleagues.

Best regards