[cellml-discussion] COMBINE 2015 - Registration and abstract submission now open

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] COMBINE 2015 - Registration and abstract submission now open
  • Date: Sun, 26 Jul 2015 22:16:34 +1200

Dear CellML'ers,

Registration is now open for COMBINE 2015 which will be held at the
University of Utah in Salt Lake City from October 12 to 16:

http://co.mbine.org/events/COMBINE_2015

In addition to the presentations on various COMBINE standards such as
CellML, there will be breakout sessions every afternoon to discuss
future directions for each standard. Therefore, we would like to have
a good representation from all COMBINE communities present.

Please complete the registration as soon as possible and certainly
before October 1st, so we have an accurate head count for the
catering. While there is a registration fee of US$250 to cover
breaks, lunches, and a banquet, we have received funds from NSF to
cover the registration fees for students, postdoctoral researchers,
other junior researchers, as well as, participants from
underrepresented groups working on systems and synthetic biology
standards. We have also received funds from NSF to provide partial
travel support and lodging (based on double occupancy) for US-based
students, postdoctoral scholars, and participants from
underrepresented groups. If you are eligible for either of these
awards, please fill out the application for these funds before
registering. Funds will be distributed as applications are received
until exhausted, so please submit your application as soon as
possible.

I would also like to point out that lodging is available at US$109 per
night at the University of Utah Guest House. Our room block is
limited in size, and it expires on September 14th, so please book your
rooms as soon as possible.

Finally, abstract submission is also now open. To be considered for a
presentation slot, you must submit your abstract before September 1st.

Thank you and we look forward to welcoming you to Salt Lake City in October.

Cheers,
David (on behalf of Chris Myers)

--

David Nickerson
about.me/david.nickerson

  • [cellml-discussion] COMBINE 2015 - Registration and abstract submission now open, David Nickerson, 07/26/2015