[cellml-discussion] Fwd: [sbml-discuss] COMBINE 2015: Reminders

  • From: David Nickerson <david.nickerson AT gmail.com>
  • To: CellML Discussion List <cellml-discussion AT cellml.org>
  • Subject: [cellml-discussion] Fwd: [sbml-discuss] COMBINE 2015: Reminders
  • Date: Fri, 21 Aug 2015 13:26:39 +1200

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Chris J. Myers
<myers AT ece.utah.edu>
Date: Fri, Aug 21, 2015 at 7:28 AM
Subject: [sbml-discuss] COMBINE 2015: Reminders
To:
combine-discuss AT googlegroups.com,

sbml-discuss AT googlegroups.com,
sed-ml-editors AT lists.sourceforge.net,

"sbol-dev AT googlegroups.com
Developers"
<sbol-dev AT googlegroups.com>

Hi All,

I wanted to remind you of some important upcoming dates for COMBINE 2015.

1) September 1st - abstract deadline. We would like to have a wide
variety of contributed talks. If you have some work that you would
like to share with the COMBINE community, please consider submitting
an abstract.

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1LRBoHsut-fI813KZcbj6mSjZu7a9kreCCICXb_ZUApo/viewform

2) September 14th - hotel reservation deadline. We have a block of
rooms allocated for a reduced rate of $109/night (including breakfast)
at the University of Utah Guest House. After that deadline, we cannot
guarantee availability of these rooms. Instructions for making your
reservations are on the COMBINE website:

http://co.mbine.org/events/COMBINE_2015

3) October 1st - registration deadline. Even though this deadline is
still a little ways off, please consider registering as soon as
possible to help us have an accurate count of participants.

https://umarket.utah.edu/um2/elecandcompcombine/productlist.php?storecookie=1

4) Finally, there are still funds available to support registration
fees for students, postdoctoral researchers, and other junior
researchers, as well as, participants from underrepresented groups
working on systems and synthetic biology standards. There are also
still funds available for travel and lodging support for US-based
students, postdocs, and participants from underrepresented groups.
Please apply for these here:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/111ICZyQDLgZ3DUnc-bYnlVYPbtrGvzygDLdA20Pzta8/viewform

Look forward to welcoming you to Salt Lake City in October.

Chris Myers

  • [cellml-discussion] Fwd: [sbml-discuss] COMBINE 2015: Reminders, David Nickerson, 08/21/2015